Girl’s breathable sneaker with twinkling lights built into the transparent sole.
Supremely comfortable and fun-packed at the same time, Geox’s Android Girl has been equipped with playful lights which come on as the child walks.
- faux leather and mesh in a silver palette with contrasting lilac details,
- the upper fastens with 2 riptape closure for a wide practical entry and adjustable fit.
- Made from light hardwearing TR, the transparent outsole ensures an excellent grip and has built-in lights that can be adjusted with an on/off switch.
- For reasons of practicality and hygiene, the removable footbed has a lining in non-toxic chrome-free leather which keeps children’s feet healthy, constantly dry and comfortable.
- Can accomodate orthotics
- Thanks to Geox’s high level of specialisation, GEOX knows how to ensure the correct development and wellbeing for young feet during every phase of growth.
- The classic Geox rubber sole is based on an exclusive patent: the combination of the perforated sole and the resistant breathable and waterproof membrane allow for natural temperature regulation, thereby creating the perfect microclimate inside the shoe that keeps feet dry and comfortable for the whole day.
- Width fitting: Medium/Wide